Do you need help in participating in the Walgreens Survey, WalgreensListens? You are in the right place. This is the perfect article for you. In this article, we will let you know how to go through the survey and will also let you know what exactly you will go through. Read the article complete to know everything about the Walgreens survey.
Generally, pharmacies conduct the survey to know customer’s perspective regarding the store’s service and products. Looks like Walgreens is doing the same. Customer satisfaction plays a crucial role in a company’s success and progress, so Walgreens is looking to keep their company evergreen by listening to its customers through Walgreens listens to survey.
Everything You Need To Know About WalgreensListens Survey
- The WalgreensListens Survey is run by Service Management Group.
- The survey is conducted on Walgreens’ official survey website.
- The official survey website of Walgreens is Walgreenslistens.com
- Only the person who visited a Walgreens personally can participate in the survey.
- One needs to have the purchase receipt to participate in the survey. That means you should have made a purchase at the store.
Objectives Behind WalgreensListens Survey
The main objective is to know the customer’s views and opinions about the store’s service. Here are some detailed objectives
- The first and foremost objective is to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting their expectations and needs.
- Secondly, to know how are the products, staff service, cleanliness from a customer’s perspective.
- Once the company knows how the products and services are, they can improve that respective sections.
- And if we see from the other side, these surveys also help the company in knowing how the staff members and manager is doing.
- In case any harsh behavior has complained or if any negative review is given. Necessary action will be taken on the store.
- And to finally improve the performance of the store with respect to customers.
Rules and Regulations To Follow
Here are some rules and regulations that one to follow and fulfill in order to participate in WalgreensListens Survey.
- The person participating in the survey should be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The specific person participating in the review should be of an age 16 years and above.
- Employees of Walgreens or their family members cannot participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- One must participate in the survey within a limited period of time from the visit. The receipt may expire if you try after some weeks or months.
- With one receipt you can participate only once. (You can participate more than once if you have more then one receipt.
How To Participate In The Walgreens Survey
Now that we know what are the objectives behind this survey, what are the rules and regulations to follow. let’s jump right into how to do it. Participating in the Walgreens survey involves a simple process and you need to fulfill some requirements. Here are more details
Here are the things required to participate in the Walgreens survey
- An operating device. Example for the operating device: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the operating device.
- Walgreens purchase receipt.
Steps That You Need To Follow
- Connect your operating device to an internet connection or a Wifi connection.
- Open a browser on your operating device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar enter the web address of Walgreens official website that is www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Now your screen will look like the image below.
- Now if are more comfortable in reading Spanish you can select Spanish. You can find ‘Espanol’ in the bottom left of the screen. Click it.
- As you can see in the above image, first you have to enter the survey number. Which you find on the bill receipt. Look at the above image for the location of survey#.
- Then you have to enter the password which you can find right below the survey # both in columns and in bill receipt.
- Then, at last, you should enter the time of visit. The time of visit can be found on the top right corner of the bill receipt.
- Once you have entered all the number correctly, click on start.
- Now your survey will begin. You will be basically asked questions about the store’s services and about your experience on your recent visit to Walgreens.
- Answer all the questions genuinely and once you have answered all the questions, your survey is done.
- Then enter your personal details such as name, email address and phone number. These details are collected so that the company can inform you in case you win in the sweepstakes draw.
Walgreens Survey Rewards
Once you have completed the survey and entered your details you will be entered into a sweepstake lucky draw list. The winner will be declared on sweepstakes official website. If you are lucky enough to win, you will get a call on the phone number you entered in the survey.
Sweepstakes reward: $3000 worth gift card.
Note: The amount on this gift card is non-transferable. The gift card also has an expiry date, make sure you visit the Walgreens before the card expires.
The Walgreen Company (or simply Walgreens) is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. As of August 31, 2016, the company operated 8,175 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901. The Walgreens headquarters office is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
And that is it. We have provided all the necessary information regarding the Walgreens survey, WalgreensListens. Hope you found the how to participate in the survey thing useful. In case you found this article helpful, do let us know by writing in the comment section below. It means a lot to us. Thank you for reading. Peace.